ApEscape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Specter has let go his evil minions again to take over the world what do you do?

Music of Ape Escape

Get a playlist!Standalone playerGet Ringtones

2 posters

Nikki Cacala

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Male Number of posts : 241
    Job/hobbies : Roleplaying
    Humor : stuff...funny stuff...
    What user got you on this site? : Specter...I did the work making this...
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Nikki Cacala Empty Nikki Cacala

Post  keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Name: Nikki Cacala

Year Born: 2086

Personality: She is a BIG difference from her sister. Anyone comes close to touching, she'll beat the h3ll out of em'. Hates when people give her the wrong look, but instead of running away she'll beat the look off their face. That makes people keep their hands to themselves around her.

Sister/Brother of: Caitlyn Cacala(younger sister of caitlyn)

Appearance: Medium height, still a little shorter than her older sister. Slenderly built, though instead of sporting all the turn-ons her sister does, she lacks a rear and has a little chest. Not that she's complaining. Has her father's lime-green hair and her mother's sky-blue eyes, with slightly more tan than her sister. Wears a loose green T-shirt to match her hair and tight black jeans.

Motto/Quote/Taunt/Theme song: "So you want some a' this?" "That calls for an @$$-kicking!"

Weapon(s): Saber Tonfa

History: Well, caitlyn did have a sister. one year later, she got a nice sister named Nikki, who was a more strong-willed. They would play endlessly so many games. Nikki liked tag and other physical games. Caitlyn just wernt along with it, happy she had someone to hang out with. Well, once they were teenagers, you could really tell the difference between them. Caitlyn was the pretty one, Nikki was more the cute one. Everyone loved caitlyn and her looks. Nikki, she just went along for the ride. She knew that good looks only give way to creepos. Since Nikki didn't need protection, she bought saber tonfa herself. Now she just travels the world, not a care in her mind. She still wonders what is happening to caitlyn right now.
    Specter
    Specter
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 99
    What user got you on this site? : me!

Nikki Cacala Empty Re: Nikki Cacala

Post  Specter Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:44 pm

did you put this in caitlyn?APPROVED!
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Male Number of posts : 241
    Job/hobbies : Roleplaying
    Humor : stuff...funny stuff...
    What user got you on this site? : Specter...I did the work making this...

Post  keymaster of souls Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Yex I believe I did. I'll check it out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content