ApEscape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Specter has let go his evil minions again to take over the world what do you do?

Music of Ape Escape

Get a playlist!Standalone playerGet Ringtones

4 posters

Serious: Please don't!

keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Male Number of posts : 241
    Job/hobbies : Roleplaying
    Humor : stuff...funny stuff...
    What user got you on this site? : Specter...I did the work making this...
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Serious: Please don't! Empty Serious: Please don't!

Post  keymaster of souls Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Caitlyn walked nervously through town. She looked to the left, then the right, as if she was searching for soemthing that would kill her if she didn't see it. Her hands were by her face, index fingertips together.

Last edited by keymaster of souls on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Specter
    Specter
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 99
    What user got you on this site? : me!

Serious: Please don't! Empty Re: Serious: Please don't!

Post  Specter Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:18 am

((monkey hero please make your own RP first then tell how you got to her storyline, the title is inappropriate change it))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:06 pm

((it's about her character. That happens to her alot. I guess I could change it.))
    Specter
    Specter
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 99
    What user got you on this site? : me!

Post  Specter Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:40 pm

((please do because I would like people to not talk sexually on my websites))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:28 pm

((edited JUST FOR YOU. I'm so nice!))
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Caitlyn kept walking thrpugh the crowded streets. A few people spotted her, and when she looked towards them they cautiously looked away. Caitlyn tapped a suspicious-looking man on the shoulder. "E-excuse me. Can you tell me where to stay for the night?" the suspicious man looked her up and down. "I could tell you a good place to stay." Caitlyn smiled the pretty smile she owns. "Thank you so much." the man led her down the street.
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:20 pm

The two came into a dark alleyway. Caitlyn looked to the left, then the right. "Th-this isn't a place to stay." the man smiled an evil crooked-toothed smile as he crept closer to her. "J-just stay back! Please don't-AAAAAAGH!" she screamed as the man began to touch her in don't-touch-me-there places.
    Thrash_Viper
    Thrash_Viper

Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post  Thrash_Viper Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Kistke was resting beinith a nearby tree, it looked old and strait out of a band scary movie when some fellow humans fornicateing in the street awoke him, no one saw him walk up yet he towered over them "excuse me: he began sending some hope in to her heart "but would you mind keeping it down? or beter yet go somewhere else" the man was shocked taht he did not want to intervene this HAD to be a trick "like he11! you'll just go off and run top the cops" Kistke did not move at all, his voice still monotone "I dont care what you do, go enjoy yourself somewhere else" the man, who was already half way up threw a punch at him which he caught "band move" he began still serios with out a tone of anger in his voice "you now have ten seconds to live, lets count them..." he broke the mans finger "one" he screamed in pain all the power he had felt with her was now gone and he was left helpless "two" another finger, bone was showing "three" the man would do anything to get out now "l-look I pormise! I'll n-n-nerver do anything like that again just let me g-" "four" "Im begging you PLEASE STOP! HELP!" "five" he held him up by his shatered hand "your time is half way up, if you have anything to say now is the time" "I-I'm sorry! truly I am please just dont-" he grabed his other hand "six"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:31 am

((no one gets away with a full fornication with caitlyn. They just get to touches.))
    Caitlyn used this as an opportunity to escape. she ran away silently, thankful that soemone helped.
    Thrash_Viper
    Thrash_Viper

Post  Thrash_Viper Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:39 am

Kitske had broken the sixth finger when he noticed that the girl was gone "it seems even your lover has forsaken you" he said not knowing that it was not consentual in the leist "how sad, for this reason I will spare your life but these fingers will have to heal on there own, in that time you will be as weak as a kitten" he tosed him away in to a wall as he got up and ran "y-y-you screwed up now! Im part of the biggest gang around here! YOUR A DEAD MAN!" he to dashed out of the ally, he sat back down under the tree, playing hero gave him indegestion
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:47 am

Caitlyn found an abandonned corner of the street and fell to her knees. She began to cry heavily, she had been violated once again. Why are people like this? Why can't they keep their hands to themselves?
    Thrash_Viper
    Thrash_Viper

Post  Thrash_Viper Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:58 am

Just siting therew wasnt quite curing Kitske's indegestion, which was all in his head, he decided to take a walk, he perfered not to run in to people so he took abandond roads and backstreets, when he came upon an abandoned building he heard whispers all around him as gang members filed in to suround him "is this da guy?" a taller one, perhaps the leader asked the man whocluched his shatered hands "yesthats him, he was rapeing this girl and I tryed to stop then he did this to me" his story was all wrong "wait scull-sama" another began trembling while holding a piece of paper "t-this guy is the one weve heard about before, the man so brutal he can only be called..... Death! the man with the scythe!" Scull did not belive him for a second "this guy? ha! just look at him lector, hes no killer any way you look at him, just some creeper that dresses like a corpse" Kitske grabed his scythe but did not pull it out "by my deeds am I know, as Death thats true, but tell me why do you know about me?" everyone laughed "theres no way your this guy!" scull said holding up a wanted poster "he's wanted for 100,000 coins!" Kitske was unfaised "oh it must have gone up again" all the while she was inside a structure just behind him
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:02 pm

As caitlyn cried, she overheard some commotion in the buildning next to her. Faintly, but it sounded like that person who saved her. Caitlyn crept into the building silently, until two gang members found her. "Ain't she a looker? You want first?"
    Thrash_Viper
    Thrash_Viper

Post  Thrash_Viper Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:11 pm

"you again?" he said calmly the gang members, who had been thinking that Kitske was a rapeist leered at him "oh so this is da one huh? you dont have bad taste ya know! Im sure we'd get along if you didnt break tonys fingers, but I'll overlook it if you pleade loyalty to me and capture that girl!" Kitske raised an eyebrow "I dont remember doing what I think your saying I did, but I have no reason to join a group like this one, I supased all of you when I was much younger" "THATS IT RUSH UM!" as the man ran at him they were beaten away by the schythe with out its blade on and when flying in to other men out cold. those were his strongest men, but he was their leader for a reason "piece of sh1t looking down on us, you wont beat me so easly, watch and lear boys!" he said pulling out a gun and firing, a flash or blue came from the schyth as it deflected the bullet and the bullet reapered to the saide and whent through a wall, "what the he11?" Kitske turned to her "oi, can you use that thing?" he asked refering to the scythe on her back
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:31 pm

Seeing the man fight reminded her of the weapon on her back. She reached for it, as she grabbed the handle one of the members grabbed her chest. She screamed as she pulled the scythe off her back and through the man.
    Thrash_Viper
    Thrash_Viper

Post  Thrash_Viper Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:36 pm

Another rushed at her but Kitske slashed farwared and APEARED to miss, but as the schythe rocked on the groung he used it to lopvault upward rcoking along the blade, and delivered a ckick to the man's spine from behind and above then swiped the other foot to kick him to the side beofre landing before her, truning around and cathing another man in the inside of his schythe, pulling him farward and punching him out before flining him in to aniother, he was good at this but he did not want to have to worry about two people here, glad that she could take care of herself for the time bieng
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Caitlyn can take care of herself. Well, sort of. A gang member came up from behind and grabbed caitlyn's rear. Another scream as she turned and slashed the guy.
    Thrash_Viper
    Thrash_Viper

Post  Thrash_Viper Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Three men with knives rushed at him simaltaniously, though he slashed through them a knife stbed him in the sholder near the arm and when clear through him, he wnised slightly but otherwise Scull was runing out of men "alright you b@stard! I'll show you what I can do!" he said pulling out spring loaded boxing gloves and shoes "SPRING HOPER!" he said pushing off at insain speeds and launching the fists at him at the same time, ut as he rushed at him Kitske slpied btween the punches and struck him over the head with the scythe, he was beeeding hroably from the head "well then finish things! Ive lost my gang and everything else from you, you monster!" Kitske sighed "I dont kill little kids" the man was actualy older than Kitske "so live with this for the rest of your life, let your cracked scull be a reminder" the grown man was in tears as he lost consioness one of the last men standing held the poster "t-theres no doubt.... its him... Death!" they all fled seeing there leader beaten down like a child
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:49 pm

One of the members decided to take caitlyn with him. She struggled, yelling "Mr! Please help me!"
    Thrash_Viper
    Thrash_Viper

Post  Thrash_Viper Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Though his shoulder was run through he dashed farward just the same "spare me" he said sarcasticaly brining the scythe under one of his legs triping him then pulling him off her and tossing him in the air, leaving the scythe in the gound so that he would land on the balde
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:58 pm

That gang member was sliced in half. Caitlyn hugged the man with the scythe. "Thank you so much, mr! No one has ever helped me like that before!" She was happy. Someone actually helped sasve her from a terrible fate.
    Thrash_Viper
    Thrash_Viper

Post  Thrash_Viper Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:59 pm

the hug was pushing the knife in deeper, his pain was a bit obvious but he said nothing
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Caitlyn snapped out of it and let go. She walked away. "I hope you don't do it." Of course. Everyone's she's nice to always takes it the wrong way.
    Thrash_Viper
    Thrash_Viper

Post  Thrash_Viper Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:09 pm

He pulled the knife out a a bit of blood sprayed out "dont do WHAT?"
    keymaster of souls
    keymaster of souls

Post  keymaster of souls Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Caitlyn looked back at him. "Touch me there. Where they did."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:37 pm